A caftan instead of sweats is genius, Out of Office
May is Asian Pacific American Heritage Month & this
article from Refinery29 resonates. To this day my mom still does the same (her oranges are not only peeled but pristine without any trace of piths), and I literally just peeled an apple for my kiddos an hour ago.
The Ikebana challenge from @mybloomist
, discovered via @studiomondine
. I’m imagining what I can do with the Forsythia in my garden.
4. DRINK Water but only from the fanciest of cup you own (it’s the little things). Image: Mark Adams, Still Life of Glass of Water, 1981
5. EAT Cheese boards (for anyone sick of cooking).
Image via Pinterest
6. DESIGN Lately, I’ve been wearing a simple gold chain passed down from my mom and the double clasp in the back has inspired a new design I’m working on.
7. LOBES Simple combinations repeated to make an impact. How-to here.
8. MUSINGS Celery is the new green onion.